Far too often digital health systems are installed in a functional, but inefficient way or have through poor governance had layers of changes to configurations layered one on top of another which reduces performance, productivity and efficiency.
These issues then roll down to create challenges which cause clinicians to be unhappy with the system and prevent the Trust from getting the full value from their substantial investment.
We can help find the root cause and gaps where improvements are needed and help you determine the specific system changes required for attaining your goals. We can help you streamline processes and workflows to maximise efficiency and configure systems to address patient safety and security concerns. In addition, our team can help Trusts:
- Improve current practices, methods, and patterns of treatment
- Provide a MOT and servicing of systems to improve their performance
- Develop, implement, and standardise efficient approaches of care
- Identify and eliminate process variations and apply best practices
- Discover patterns and trends that reveal improvement opportunities
- Utilise analytics and care management to improve care quality
- Better synchronise your IT workflow, staff, and technology
- Access quality data to continually improve performance
- Improve clinical adoption
- Increase patient satisfaction
Darren is one of those characters in the industry that is at the centre of so much and yet never is a ‘credit taker’. He is the consummate connector, an advisor of calm, considered commentary and generally one of the wisest health and social care leaders out there. His experience means he always has a story to tell that adds a new perspective to your need. The Populo round tables that Darren has organised have been highlights of the year, securing enigmatic speakers, listeners and agitators to discuss and share the insight that only those that have ‘bought the t-shirt’ really can. Working with Darren on the round tables has been a joy every time and something I look forward to every time they come into the diary. If you need an advisor with experience, an advisor fearless and unselfish to the extreme and one that can get the answer you need then Darren and the Populo team will be a great place to start.
Building Successful Outcomes
Driving change is inevitably about using a range of different services that can be tailored to match the specific nature of both our client, their problem and the desired outcome.Find Out More »