Far too often digital health systems are installed in a functional, but inefficient way or have through poor governance had layers of changes to configurations layered one on top of another which reduces performance, productivity and efficiency.
These issues then roll down to create challenges which cause clinicians to be unhappy with the system and prevent the Trust from getting the full value from their substantial investment.
We can help find the root cause and gaps where improvements are needed and help you determine the specific system changes required for attaining your goals. We can help you streamline processes and workflows to maximise efficiency and configure systems to address patient safety and security concerns. In addition, our team can help Trusts:
- Improve current practices, methods, and patterns of treatment
- Provide a MOT and servicing of systems to improve their performance
- Develop, implement, and standardise efficient approaches of care
- Identify and eliminate process variations and apply best practices
- Discover patterns and trends that reveal improvement opportunities
- Utilise analytics and care management to improve care quality
- Better synchronise your IT workflow, staff, and technology
- Access quality data to continually improve performance
- Improve clinical adoption
- Increase patient satisfaction
Populo Consulting supported us extensively throughout our EPR Optimisation Programme. Their model fits well within the wider programme management and the fixed price delivery linked to an agreed set of outcomes helped keep the programme within budget. Overall, I was impressed with the service received and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to other NHS organisations.
Building Successful Outcomes
Driving change is inevitably about using a range of different services that can be tailored to match the specific nature of both our client, their problem and the desired outcome.Find Out More »