Far too often digital health systems are installed in a functional, but inefficient way or have through poor governance had layers of changes to configurations layered one on top of another which reduces performance, productivity and efficiency.
These issues then roll down to create challenges which cause clinicians to be unhappy with the system and prevent the Trust from getting the full value from their substantial investment.
We can help find the root cause and gaps where improvements are needed and help you determine the specific system changes required for attaining your goals. We can help you streamline processes and workflows to maximise efficiency and configure systems to address patient safety and security concerns. In addition, our team can help Trusts:
- Improve current practices, methods, and patterns of treatment
- Provide a MOT and servicing of systems to improve their performance
- Develop, implement, and standardise efficient approaches of care
- Identify and eliminate process variations and apply best practices
- Discover patterns and trends that reveal improvement opportunities
- Utilise analytics and care management to improve care quality
- Better synchronise your IT workflow, staff, and technology
- Access quality data to continually improve performance
- Improve clinical adoption
- Increase patient satisfaction
Our Trust is undertaking a complex programme of digitisation and digital transformation. Achieving the Trust objectives in this area requires the support of partners that are skilled, experienced and can be trusted to deliver. Our work with Populo over the last twelve months has shown them to be just that; their expertise, responsiveness and quality of approach have provided me with confidence that the relevant projects will be delivered in a way that meets my high expectations.
Building Successful Outcomes
Driving change is inevitably about using a range of different services that can be tailored to match the specific nature of both our client, their problem and the desired outcome.Find Out More »